Impress them in store, build loyalty online! Our web-to-store modules are comprehensive and customisable.
- Promotional modules for the retail outlet (store locator, customer reviews, etc.)
- Information and customer services modules (customer area, wallet/loyalty-card holder, etc.)
You have specific tools available to you. ADELYA Loyalty Operator can be easily integrated into your website: discover our API!
USEFUL FOR CONSUMERS
A customer area for rewarding the most loyal customers
Have a dedicated loyalty area reserved for your customers, with all the services needed for extending the customer experience beyond the retail outlet!
- Management of personal data: users can modify or delete their data and opt-ins, in accordance with the GDPR
- Loyalty status and available benefits can be viewed
- Reservation of gifts online (if there is a gift catalogue)
- Calendar and reservations
The Wallet, putting an end to forgotten or lost cards
Practical: the Wallet/digital card holder keeps all the loyalty cards on the one app!
- Online loyalty program registration
- Reservation of special deals
- Useful information about the retail outlets
- In-store identification
PROMOTING THE RETAILER
The store locator, for directing customers to your retail outlets
You are visible everywhere at all times, and can convert visitors into customers!
- Automated or manual geolocation
- Store information page
- Filter by products or services
- Special deals
- Contact form
Customer reviews – essential for your online reputation
During a purchase, 96% of Internet users are influenced by the online reputation of a brand. The online review module can be integrated into your website, so you can invite your customers to write positive reviews to generate in-store traffic and drive up sales!
Everything you need to achieve a 5-star reputation:
- Form on the store information page
- Stars and details of customer reviews
- Review moderation
Customise it with your brand colours
Our web modules are customisable: customise them according to your graphic charter so that they can be perfectly integrated into your website
Be available on all screens
Responsive, with all modules suitable for display and browsing on mobile devices, tablets and smartphones