Revitalisation of city centres and regions:
rallying retailers around a common loyalty tool – of course it’s possible!
MAKE EVERY CITIZEN A COMMITTED PARTICIPANT IN LOCAL ECONOMIC LIFE
One imperative: to reinvigorate the region in general, and the city centre in particular.
Faced with competition from shopping centres and e-commerce, city centres need modern and accessible tools to promote local consumption and to better understand the purchasing behaviour of their customers.
Loyalty Operator is an all-in-one solution that addresses these issues.
HOW? BY CREATING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS ALL YEAR ROUND!
The Loyalty Operator platform has all the tools necessary for implementing a regional revitalisation initiative. You implement an engaging initiative across your territory and create a relationship with citizens.
Retailers that participate in the programme can recruit, retain and promote to their customers with total autonomy. This shared solution also ensures that the activities performed by each business are tracked. It enables leaders of commercial associations or organisations to supervise and support affiliated retailers.
Coalition or individual loyalty? Physical or digital card? A points or prizes programme? We are here to help you put together the loyalty system that suits your needs and objectives
BUILDING LOYALTY PAYS OFF FOR THE ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM
Active and regular use is enough to get citizens to sign-up and quickly generate income!
COLLECTIVE STRENGTH SERVING INDIVIDUAL TALENT
Adelya, the all-in-one and ready-to-use solution for revitalising city centres
Overall promotion of the region…
Prize draws and challenges
…while each business is autonomous
Email, SMS, post
Happy hour and special deals
Clic and Collect
Identification of customers in store
AND WHAT ABOUT MY CUSTOMERS IN ALL THAT?!
You encourage them to consume locally
Consumers tend to forget that they can find what they are looking for locally, together with advice and a smile! A coalition loyalty scheme allows for consumers to be brought back to the city centre, making every citizen a committed participant in local economic life.
You capture them with web and mobile visibility
Online, you increase the visibility of both your region and your retail outlets. Consumers can find all the stores and special deals on the store locator, and each shop has its own showcase page, which can be seen on computers and smartphones.
With the Wallet, no more lost or forgotten loyalty cards: a connected loyalty-card holder, which is available on the web and on a smartphone, ensures that the visibility of stores offering services to consumers increases, while creating a relationship with cardholding customers.
Streamline your cash management with a pivot account
- A “pivot account” centralises participating retailers’ cash flow and allows for it to be better distributed
- Compensation is calculated automatically, facilitating a fair rebalancing between retailers
- SEPA direct debit mandate to simplify cash-flow management
Integrate parking to encourage local shopping
The loyalty card also provides for services. Offer consumers an hour of parking per day! They will do more shopping in the city centre rather than in the more distant big-box retailers.
- Link the loyalty card to the city’s ticketing machines
- Facilitate parking for cardholders
A TECHNICALLY ADVANCED PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE
With ADELYA, you are choosing an all-in-one loyalty and customer relationship solution:
- Economical and easy to deploy (SaaS mode – no cumbersome software to install!)
- Suitable for any type of business or organisation
- Supports mobile and contactless technologies (NFC, QR Code, etc.)
- Allows for logging in via different ways (PC, cash register system, Android tablet or smartphone)
- Paves the way for multiple promotions using the same tool (loyalty card, gift card, tourist pass, etc.)
ADELYA also consists of a proven methodology to assist you with your project:
We are your partners for success! From negotiation with elected officials to tracking activities, we guide you in implementing the programme.
- Validation of the business model: assistance with the development of the business model, arguments for retailers, support in negotiations
- Integration of GMS into the financial model: analysis of current GMS in the economic fabric, business model combined with GMS, monitoring of the file and operations
- Support with the implementation of the programme: definition of the programme, assistance with launch, tracking of operations, compliance with the GDPR