Why create a loyalty card? The more you offer, the more you receive!
THE PRINCIPLE OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
Retaining a customer costs five times less than recruiting a new one: building loyalty above all equals making savings!
You can identify your customers at the checkout with their loyalty card and then reward them for their purchases. When they leave your retail outlet, you can maitain the relationship with personalised communications.
With the entry into force of the GDPR, regulations in respect of promotional emails have become more severe, with this favouring relational emails. Consequently, to ensure your compliance, you should implement a loyalty program!
Be it a single- or multi-brand scheme, an in-store and/or online program, there are several types of programs available, with the rewards given dependent on your promotional requirements.
20% of your customers represent 80% of your turnover – so reward them!
WHY IS LOYALTY SO GOOD FOR PROMOTION?
- A stronger trust-based relationship: loyalty cards create a relationship with the business and enables consumers to identify with the business and the brand. Compared to other consumers, they feel privileged.
- Personalised offers: using data collection, you get to know your customers better. You can target them with suitable offers and promotions, prompting them to visit your retail outlet more regularly.
- A competitive advantage: in short, the loyalty program provides your business with real added value, which is appreciated by consumers while differentiating you from your competitors!
LOYALTY REALLY PAYS OFF!
- A higher value average basket: on average, a customer that participates in a loyalty program leaves with a basket that is on average worth 10 to 20% more!
- Increased visit frequency: customers that appreciate your service will visit your business more in order to benefit from the advantages offered by your loyalty program
- A qualified database: each consumer enriches your customer database, enabling you to understand consumption habits and target your communications more precisely
- A proximity-based relationship: identification at the checkout enables you to provide your customers with a warm and personalised welcome
A LOYALTY PROGRAM THAT IS A FIT FOR YOU
Loyalty via cashback:
Customers gradually accumulate euros through their purchases. This can then be used from the next time they use the checkout, which is a strong incentive to return to the store.
Loyalty via points:
Customers gradually accumulate points through their purchases. Customers get a reward when they have reached the required number of points.
Loyalty via stamps:
Programs using stamps are based on the frequency of customers’ purchases. They get one stamp with every purchase. When their card is fully stamped, the customer is then entitled to a reward.
Accumulate 1% of your purchases each time you use the checkout!
We give a €5 voucher for every 100 points accumulated!
After your 10th purchase, get the 11th free
OUR KEY STRENGTHS: ADELYA GIVES YOU MUCH MORE THAN LOYALTY!
Drive your base with an all-in-one tool
Maintain the relationship to enrich your database and convert your customers into your best ambassadors
Digitise all your retail outlets
tIn addition to your program, our web modules can be easily integrated into your website
Innovate with an evolving program
Don’t just build customer loyalty – surprise them by implementing new promotions
WHATEVER YOUR ACTIVITY, WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU!
Brands and Commercial Networks
City Centers & Territories
Malls & Shopping Centers